How We Can Help
Most individuals believe that their accidental death insurance claim is quite straight forward. The reality is the claim can be very complex. In part, this is due to the law applicable to accidental death insurance cases. ERISA cases particularly are filled with potential procedural landmines. It is thus very difficult to give general advice regarding the handling of these types of cases. Therefore we always encourage individuals to call an attorney early to make sure they are on the right track. In our office there is no cost to briefly talk to an attorney over the phone about your case. Take advantage of this resource
Speak with an experienced attorney and get valuable insights today. Call 619.544.6404 or use our easy forms throughout the site to ask us a question.
When you do call an attorney, be prepared to answer the following questions so the attorney can give you their best input:
- Whether the policy is a group or individual policy;
- The date of death;
- The cause of death – the death certificate should state the cause of death;
- The reason for denial of benefits – the denial letter from the insurance company should set forth in detail their reason for denial;
- The date of denial of benefits;
- The amount of benefits under the policy.
If you choose to retain Stennett & Casino to represent you on your claim we will:
- Determining your rights under your policy
- Determining the law that applies to your claim and any denial
- Identifying the documentation needed to prove your claim
- Compiling, organizing, and indexing your claim documentation
- Identifying deficiencies in the denial of your claim
- Aggressively pursuing a lawsuit for an improper denial of your claim
Ready for a Free, No-obligation Consultation? Call 619.544.6404 or use any of our easy forms on the site.
Contact The Offices of Stennett & Casino